We have a posse of hair treatments and hair colors available to us and yet again, people are drawn to herbal hair care products to improve hair health. Herbal or botanical ingredients are those derived from flowers, herbs, nuts, seeds, roots, leaves, bark and berries. As more and more people are turning to natural and herbal hair care products, botanicals have emerged as the future of the skin and hair market.
If you’re looking for natural solutions to achieve strong, shiny, and healthy hair, here are some of the best botanical ingredients to consider.
- Coconut: This luxurious, nutrient-dense milk is a tropical paradise for those who appreciate the journey of soothing hair care. Its healthy fatty acids, proteins and creamy texture restore moisture to dry hair and scalp, preventing dandruff.
- Onion: This sulfur-rich nutraceutical nourishes and strengthens hair follicles when applied to your tresses from root to tip. It prevents premature graying and makes your hair stronger with every wash. The best kept antibacterial secret for hair care finds its way to you.
- Almond: A luscious, omega-9 and protein-loaded oil, empowers your hair with deep conditioning. It uplifts every strand of your hair and bestows voluminous texture, luster and ultra-softness. An anti-inflammatory solution for your scalp, it helps your locks stay moisturized.
- Bhringraj: Acclaimed for its amazing hair growth aiding properties, Bhringraj has the extraordinary ability to increase hair follicles. When massaged onto your scalp, this antimicrobial essential oil has a calming effect on your mind, promotes blood circulation in your body, and elevates your experience.
- Argan: This exotic oil offers a luxurious bounty of medicinal and cosmetic benefits for your hair. Aptly referred to as liquid gold, it charms your locks, nourishes your scalp and protects from styling, and coloring damage. Invigorating nourishment, proven to reduce split ends and frizz.
- Fenugreek: This protein-rich extract has been cultivated for thousands of years to care for hair. A powerhouse of minerals, it makes your hair thick and voluminous. A wholesome nutrient that helps prevent hair fall and brings back the bounce and vigor to your locks.
What are Cruelty-Free Ingredients?
By incorporating natural, nourishing and cruelty free ingredients into your hair care routine, you can achieve healthy and beautiful hair, as cruelty-free botanical hair care products are made with ingredients derived from plants and are not tested on animals. These products are often labelled as “vegan” or “cruelty-free” and can be found in various forms such as shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments.
Mayaā Vedā Herbal consciously blends botanical ingredients, backed by science and the wisdom of Vedic understanding to provide the care you deserve.
Best cruelty free hair products:
- The Botanical Luxé Coconut Shampoo is formulated to repair and renew hair, making it look visibly fuller with a healthy shine. An incredible concoction of ingredients with restorative powers like Bhringraj and Onion, this herbal essence coconut shampoo cleanses the scalp to give your tresses the nourishment and hydration it needs.
- The Botanical Luxé Coconut Shampoo pairs well with our Hydranté Coconut Conditioner. This Coconut hair conditioner is enriched with the goodness of Coconut and Mulethi locks in moisture and deeply nourishes your tresses. The creamy concoction invigorates dry and damaged hair with every wash. Indulge in rich hair care with herbal restorative blends.
It’s always a good idea to check the labels and ingredients to make sure a product is cruelty-free. Keep in mind that everyone’s hair is different, so it’s important to find the right ingredients that work for your specific hair type and concerns. You can experiment with different botanical ingredients and find the ones that works best for you.
Leave a reply