Self-help books to read | books to read for self-improvement | best books to read for personality development
A book is a man’s best friend. You can vicariously live and experience someone else’s life through a book. But how about using the books to read for self-improvement and your well-being? Reading selected books not only helps with overall wellness but can also help with personality development.
Read on to find our top 5 self-help books to read for your holistic wellness:
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen. R. Covey
In this book, the author not only suggests 7 habits to become effective but also highlights the need to follow a paradigm shift in your perspective. If you want to learn something new, this one is a must-book to read for self-improvement.
2. A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
This book goes beyond teaching how to live in the moment and will help you learn how to convert your suffering into peace. The book addresses it all – anger, grief, jealousy, anxiety, etc.
3. What Are You Hungry For?: The Chopra Solution to Permanent Weight Loss, Well-Being, and Lightness of Soul by Deepak Chopra
If you are worried about your relationship with food, this is a must-read! In this book, the author helps you detach emotions from food with straightforward goal-setting tips.
4. Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
The book offers various techniques, tips, and tricks to cope with an overactive mind, especially if you’re feeling overwhelmed with stress, worry, or anxiety.
5. The Joy Journal for Grown-ups by Laura Brand
If art and craft help you regain calmness, unlock your creative potential with this book. The author offers easy ideas to add essence to your gifting ideas.
In difficult times, we seek solace in books. And therefore, it’s crucial to pick a well-written book that may resonate with your liking.